Thursday, March 22, 2012

Nutella Banana Boats

Nutella is a weakness. I try not to keep it in the house but when I saw this No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake recipe on Pinterest, I had to try it.

The recipe has the same ingredients I use to make Adam's fav pudding dessert so I had everything on hand.
Just need 1 8oz tub of cool whip, 1 brick softened cream cheese, and Nutella (at least 1/3c).

I beat the brick of softened cream cheese and added my Nutella until combined. Then I folded in the thawed Cool Whip.

I LOVE Nutella and bananas. So I made these Nutella Banana Boats.

And the other half of the Nutella filling went to this. Just pick a crust - I tried Oreos and decided to make a parfait. Add melted butter to your crushed Oreos (or whatever cookie you choose) and press into a pie pan for a Nutella Cheesecake.





No comments:

Post a Comment