It's Friday – time to reflect on the week!
- Participated in my online prayer group, Good Morning Girls, every day
- Wrote in my blog every day
- Put a HUGE dent in the clean laundry that needed to be put away
- Spent time on my Dove chocolate discoveries Biz
- Had some one-on-one time with my husband 3 days this week
- I cut out 9oz of coffee from my diet every day
- Did the star rewards chart with the boys every day
- Jaxon said his first clear word “peak-a-boo”
- Brant's teacher told me how well behaved and sweet he was. “It must be very calm in your house.” That made me laugh but what a compliment!
- Drank only ONE smoothie this week
- Did not eat one salad this week
- Did not eat any lentils this week
- While reading for my prayer group the kids began to fight and I screamed, WILL YOU KNOCK IT OFF?! CAN I READ THE BIBLE FOR A WHOLE FIVE MINUTES WITHOUT SOMEONE FIGHTING?!?
- Besides chasing the kids up and down the hallway, pretending to be a dinosaur, I did not work out this week. In fact the workout DVD I bought over a week ago has only been picked up by the boys
My friends and family all make fun of how OFTEN I use my kitchen shears. So I have posted four examples of how I use them. To cut up a pancake for the kids, to chunk up frozen yogurt for Jaxon, to remove the tails off shrimp, to cut up green onion.