- 4 portobello mushroom caps
- 1 lb of shrimp, cooked, peeled, deveined
- 1 brick of softened cream cheese
- 2 TEASP grated parmesan cheese
- 1-2 TEASP fresh dill chopped
- 1-2 TEASP fresh flat-leaf Italian parsley
- 2 clove garlic minced
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/4 c Panko bread crumbs
Pre-heat oven to 400 (I have also done these on the grill).
In a medium-sized bowl I combine both cheeses, herbs, black pepper and garlic. I add my shrimp and combine well. Scoop as much of the filling as you can into each mushroom cap. Top with bread crumbs and bake just until golden and bubbly.