Sunday, March 6, 2011

You are 34 when...

As I tried to come to terms with the fact that I was offically 34, I took notice of the things I did on my birthday morning that clearly confirmed my age. The list below occurred over the course of maybe 90 minutes.
Here's to 34! *clank* Cheers!!

1. Blasted Radiohead...in my minivan
2. Considered writing a complaint letter to Card Party Outlet for asking me what my phone number was as a line of customers stood behind me (can't they use a zipcode like everyone else?)
3. I was on "I'm-a-mom-without-kids" time; I went to four different stores in an hour
4. I laughed out loud in the store when I saw a set of napkins that read, "Enough of the damn juiceboxes mommy needs a cocktail!"
5. I laughed out loud in a store by myself
6. I took pictures of these napkins that were cracking me up


No comments:

Post a Comment