Friday, June 3, 2011

Fish race for kiddos

Easy project I read about in Disney's Family Fun Magazine. One of those things where you say, how did I NOT think of this idea?? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Tools:
  • Scissors
  • Construction paper
We picked out a color to make the fish then cut fish shapes out of construction paper. Each boy got three fish. Then I lined up three blue sheets of construction paper, spaced apart down the hallway. I had the boys stand at our "start line" and yelled GO! It was a race to see who could put their fish back into the "ponds" first.

Then we played a different way.
I gave all six fish to Mason and had him close his eyes. I placed the "ponds" all over the room. READY. SET. GO. Mason had to see how fast he could find each "pond" and safely put the fish back in it.

You can customize this to your child's liking. For example cut out bug or flower shapes and have your child return the bug/flower to the grass (a sheet of green construction paper).

No comments:

Post a Comment