Monday, November 28, 2011

Bass Pro Shop Holiday Festivities

My Friend and I took our boys (we had 5 boys ages 5 and under - good times) to Bass Pro Shop to check out the holiday festivities they were hosting.



There was a craft table (M-F between 5 and 7pm) where you could make ornaments and take them home for free. This week is the "Winter Animal" ornament. Next week is the "snowman ornament" I think...




Then the kids get to see Santa and get their picture taken for free ALL WEEK and I think until Dec 24!! The free photo size is 4x6. The last image is a snap shot of the actual picture the boys took with Santa. I think its so cute how 1. Brant totally knows what's up 2. Mason is scared to death 3. Jaxon is only standing there so he can focus on devouring his candy cane. It could have been a great white shark standing behind him, he would never had known.


No comments:

Post a Comment