He played the accordian and the blues harp. I have some of his accordian music and decided to make an ornament out of it (paper ornaments out of Family Fun).
It's my kind of craft - paper, scissors and staples (some ribbon to hang the ornament).
- Cut two 12-inch strips, two 10-inch strips, and one 8 3/4-inch strip.
- Line them up in this order: 12, 10, 8 3/4, 10, 12, with one set of ends even.
- Staple this end.
- Line up the other ends evenly (bending the outer strips as needed) and staple.
- Use the completed shapes to dress up a window or spin in midair from a light fixture or a ribbon.
- To hang each, knot the end of the gold cord and place it between the loose strips of paper at the top. Staple it all together.