Saturday, October 6, 2012

Halloween Count Down Calendar

"Is it Halloween yet?"
I can't even tell you how many times a day someone in my house asks me that question.
Over the summer I heard a soft knock at my bedroom door. I opened it to find the two older boys dressed up in infant animal costumes (see below) holding out Easter buckets. "Trick or Treat!!" They yelled. "Mom we are practicing for Halloween."
I tried to say "No, go eat an apple" but I physically couldn't do it. It was just too damn cute - I had to play along and put treats in their buckets.

LUCKILY when I was digging out the Halloween decorations I found a countdown calendar that I had bought at Target on clearance last year. It's just foam and stickers. Easy-peasy. While the other two boys were at school/Pre-K Jaxon and I put it together. He LOVED it.
Now when I'm asked that wonderful question I can just point them to the calendar.


Here is my 5 and 4 year old dressed up in infant costumes which now look like shirts with animal heads on them.



No comments:

Post a Comment