Friday, February 3, 2012

S'mores Popcorn

I saw on Pinterest someone made Marshmellow Popcorn.
I decided to try it but didn't add the brown sugar. I just popped 1/2c of kernals on the stovetop, melted 1 stick of butter with a bag of marshmellows and poured it over the popcorn. It's amazing and as usual I wish marshmellows didn't taste so damn good.

I put half of this marshmellow popcorn into another bowl. I sprinkled crushed graham crackers (to taste, really, just a few TBSP) and drizzled melted chocolate over it for a S'Mores version. It's pretty good.


Here is the original Marshmellow Popcorn recipe on Pinterest:

3 bags popcorn (pop and take out extra kernels) 2 sticks of butter 16 oz bag of marshmallows 1 cup brown sugar Microwave butter, marshmallows, and brown sugar for 2 1/2 min. Take out and stir. Microwave again for 1 min. Repeat until thin sauce. When done pour over popcorn and mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment