Thursday, December 13, 2012

Spreading Christmas Cheer Part 1

The boys are so excited for Christmas - it's really fun this year. They get it now. Santa is C-O-M-I-N-G! So to keep them busy with excitement this is what we have been doing various activities together.

We made wreaths. The boys wanted to hang it on their doors to show Santa that they have Christmas spirit - which I thought was too cute.


Just construction paper, glue, glitter and any beads you have laying around.


I found this mitten kit at Target for a buck. Brant loved it and added it to his door for all to see.



Mason hung his wreath right above the couch. He also picked out this light bulb garland for a $1 at Target and I think it looks adorable hung on the wall. 

Best part of this wreath project for me was to let the boys decorate the house they way they wanted to. I love hearing them get excited about their ideas and seeing them feel proud about how everything turned out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment