Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Funfetti Cake cookies

I found a box of that Funfetti cake mix in our pantry. The boys wanted to make cupcakes but they never eat the cake part just the frosting. I talked them into trying the cookie recipe on the back.
As much as I'm against box cake mix I'm glad we tried it. It was quick and easy to make.

The cookies would be perfect to bring for a new mom (who has kiddos) or to any family gathering. If you have a little one learning to bake this would be good too because it uses such few ingredients and is sure to please.
We didn't frost ours but you could if you have time.

Recipe:
  • 1 box Pillsbury Funfetti cake mix
  • 1/3c oil
  • 2 eggs
Preheat oven to 375. Combine all ingredients until thoroughly moistened. Shape into 1-inch balls place on cookie sheet. You need to flatten them. I did this by dusting the bottom of a glass cup with flour and gently pressing the ball. I baked them for 7-8 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment