No. It's not a cookie made with stevia, cocoa nibs and tofu. BUT people don't feel as bad when they eat it.
Unfortunately, this month I had to make a few batches of these cookies to bring to people in my life that were grieving. I dropped off these cookies with a card to let them know the Maley family was thinking of them.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 10 tablespoons (1 1/4 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
Preheat oven 350 degrees. Whisk flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in medium bowl to blend. Using electric mixer, beat butter and both sugars in large bowl until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Add flour mixture and oats and stir until blended. Stir in all chocolate chips. Bake. Eat. Enjoy.