Thursday, January 12, 2012

Project with scrapbook leftovers

I bought this canvas set from Joann's a few years ago and couldn't decide what to do with them, where to put them, etc. After Jaxon was born I bought a bunch of these sticky alphabet letters - couldn't figure out what to do with them. So I married the two items for Jaxon's room. Jaxon. Adam. Maley.

I like the way a pile of letters look; it reminds me of a pile of freshly raked fall leaves.
I think this would look really nice painted, rather than the cardboard sticky letters, because then you can customize the colors and have fun varying the size of the letters.
It would make a nice gift for a baby shower. Or you can buy a bigger size canvas and spell out your family name at the top and hang it in your living room, entry way, etc.

But if you are looking to use up some scrapbook material this is a cost effective way to do so.


No comments:

Post a Comment