- Daddy, did you see the baby? She is so nice! (Brant, 4)
- Isla is love. (Brant)
- Mommy, show baby Isla your boo-boo. (brant)
- When Jaxon first saw her, he tickled her head and said "TickleTickleTickle"
- I think baby Isla needs a kiss *smooch* (Mason)
- Mommy what is Uncle Chris doing with aunt ja-joy's baby? [Chris was holding Isla] (Mason)
- Uncle Chris is a daddy, just like my daddy (Brant)
- To the neighbor: This is aunt ja-joy's baby! She came out of her tummy! (Brant)
- Helping Joy change Isla's diaper: Why is Isla crying? I don't cry when I poop. Mommy doesn't cry. Daddy doesn't cry. Brant doesnt cry. Jaxon doesn't cry. Why is she crying? (Mason)
- For the entire first day the boys called Isla "Baby ja-joy"
- Mommy, I think I have a baby Brant in my tummy (lifts up his shirt to show me)
- I gotta feed my baby, said Brant pretending to nurse his bunny rabbit.
Sunday, May 1, 2011
New baby talk
These are my favorite quotes from the two boys regarding baby Isla.