Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Lotsa "Firsts" this summer

This was by far the best summer I have had in some time. Mainly because I wasn't pregnant or had a newborn. BUT we had a lot of "firsts" this summer which made it very special.
  • Very proud that Mason is completely potty trained
  • Jaxon has gone potty quite a few times in the toilet as well
  • Speaking of toilet, our house got TP'ed

  • We all went fishing together as a family

  • We all got to catch lightening bugs together

  • I became an aunt

  • Brant and I watched fireworks together
  • The boys met Aunt Abbie
  • Brant and Mason both got big boy beds
  • We all flew a kite together

  • Never thought I would have the kid that literally lived in a superhero costume

  • Mason got to pick out a backpack


No comments:

Post a Comment