- Tea Pot. "Mommy can I have a tea pot?" This means, "mommy can I have a glass of iced Oolong tea?"
- Chicken nugget playground. This is a McDonalds that has a playground inside the restaurant
- Mommy juice box - is my Vita Coco Coconut water
- Ocky Pop - this is beer or wine. We were at Trader Joes yesterday and Mason pointed to a bottle of wine and said, "mommy is this ocky pop?"
- Stinky Butt. This is the passing of gas in the buttocks area. When I was little I remember saying, "mom I burped my buns." My poor mother. I will take stinky butt over that ANY day!
- Big Daddy. This means something huge. Brant will stick out stomach as far as he can and say, "mommy look I have a big daddy tummy!"
Would LOVE to hear some of the vocab words in your home. Please share!!